About our Elementary School
Kingsley Elementary School continues to be a highly effective school because of three crucial staff characteristics:
- First, our educational team believes that in order for students to learn they must behave in an appropriate manner and our students are held to high behavioral standards.
- Kingsley Elementary School has adopted and conscientiously aligned instruction to the National Common Core State Standards (CCSS) curriculum model. This curriculum provides specific scope and sequence for instruction in language arts, math, science, and social studies.
- Our greatest characteristic is that our grade level teachers operate in cooperative and purposeful teams. This is a direct reflection of our mission statement, “Together Everyone Accomplishes More.”
We believe that effective and continuous communication will provide for collaboration and consistency for our parents. Parent/school communication is carried out using the following methods:
- School District Newsletter (Monthly)
- Classroom teacher and/or grade level newsletters (weekly)
- AlertNow direct parent phone/voice mail announcements and e-mail communications
- Kingsley Area School web site