Yearbooks can be preordered from September thru April from Ms. Burcroff (see contact information). Books can be picked up at the High School at the start of the next school year. For an additional $5/book yearbooks can be shipped to your home address. All yearbooks are hardcover and full color.
Want to contribute to your yearbook? The more photos we get from students and parents the greater our coverage. Email any photos to Ms. Burcroff or turn them in on a thumb drive/CD.
- Pick up your 2015/16 Yearbook the first week of school!!! If you didn't preorder your yearbook last year be sure to stop by ASAP before the limited extra copies are purchased.
- 2016\17 yearbooks can be purchased at a discounted price of $35 from September-October.
- From November-April books can be ordered for the regular price of $45. Be sure to order by the end of April to guarantee your copy of the yearbook. Very few extras are ordered and if you wait for delivery in the fall there may not be any available (overprints also cost $45 and are available on a first come first serve basis).
- Senior Portraits and early childhood photos are due before Christmas break during your senior year. Photo requirements can be found below. Students must also fill out a senior information form. All three items must be turned into Ms. Burcroff by the due date in order to guarantee your full inclusion in the yearbook.
It’s easy to order! Choose one of the following options.
- Bring order form and payment to the front office in an envelope addressed to Ms. Burcroff or Yearbook. Payment can also be given to Ms. Burcroff directly. This can be done at any time before the ordering deadline of April 29th. Pre-Order during the first two months to save! Note: Order forms can be found below.
- Buy online at yearbookforever.com and enter our school name. There is a small surcharge for this method but major credit cards are accepted.
Forms and Documents